Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Flames

This is my first motor vehicle spot news photo with flames! I got to work today a call came across the scanner that there has been an accident and one vehicle is on fire. The good thing, the crash was just around the corner from the office... as I ran to my Man-Van I could here the sirens from the fire trucks and ambulances coming from various directions... the excitement was in the air! I hit the gas and few seconds later I was there. As I arrived the flames were already extinguished, I thought dam! why couldn't they wait till I got there! However, there was smoke coming from underneath the hood and the next thing you know there were flames, before you know it they got bigger and before Canandaigua firefighter Mike Bates could extinguish them I snapped this photo.

No comments: